Current Portfolio Companies
Stakeholder Midstream is an independent midstream oil and gas company based in San Antonio and founded in 2015 to serve producers operating in unconventional shale plays across North America. Current capabilities include in-field natural gas gathering, compression, treating and processing services; innovative NGL solutions; and crude oil gathering, transportation and storage.
Stakeholder's operations currently are focused in the Permian Basin of West Texas and southeast New Mexico. The San Andres Crude Gathering System is a greenfield crude oil gathering and trunkline pipeline system, which primarily serves wells producing from the San Andres formation in Yoakum County, Texas, and Lea County, New Mexico. The Campo Viejo Gas Gathering System is a comprehensive gas gathering, treating and processing system that includes low-pressure sour gas gathering lines across Yoakum County and into Lea County.
Stakeholder is led by founding principals Gaylon Gray and Rob Liddell. They have assembled a team of energetic, dedicated midstream professionals with a proven ability to execute and problem solve that enables Stakeholder to constantly create value for its customers.
- Robert F. Liddell, Principal & Co-Chief Executive Officer
- Gaylon E. Gray, Principal & Co-Chief Executive Officer
- Marvin Webb, Chief Financial Officer
- Brett Baker, Chief Commercial Officer
- Josh J. Roberts, Chief Operating Officer
- Durell J. Johnson, Senior Vice President, Engineering & Operations
- Shannon F. Neill, Vice President, Accounting
- Phillip Zamzow, Vice President, Corporate Services
- Our Team
- Resources & Videos