Rangeland Energy III was formed in July 2015 to pursue midstream opportunities in resource plays across North America, targeting crude oil logistics opportunities and leveraging its extensive experience and expertise in the Bakken Shale and the Delaware Basin.
In March 2016, Rangeland announced the development of the South Texas Energy Products System. STEPS is an integrated hydrocarbon logistics system that will receive and store refined products, liquefied petroleum gas and other hydrocarbons at a new terminal hub located in Corpus Christi, Texas, and transport them to third-party terminals primarily located in Mexico. During the initial phase of the project, refined products and LPGs will be received in the Corpus Christi terminal then shipped to inland terminals located in Mexico. In subsequent phases, marine facilities in Corpus Christi may be added to the system, along with the infrastructure to accommodate additional commodities including crude oil, condensate and fuel oil. The terminal site in Corpus Christi is strategically situated along the Kansas City Southern Railroad mainline within five miles of the Port of Corpus Christi and multiple refineries.
Rangeland III also has formed Rangeland Midstream Canada, Ltd., to pursue opportunities in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. Rangeland Canada’s operational expertise spans the midstream value chain and includes gathering, compression, treating, processing and storage services for multiple commodities including natural gas, crude oil and natural gas liquids.
Rangeland Energy's management team has a strong track record of developing, constructing, acquiring, operating, optimizing and expanding both greenfield and existing crude oil, refined products and associated natural gas midstream assets.
- Christopher W. Keene, President & Chief Executive Officer
- Robert Singleton, Senior Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- George Dikeman, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- John Millar, Senior Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer
- Michael Moss, Vice President, Business Development
- Avery Plank, Vice President, Business Development
- Briton Speer, Vice President, Business Development, Canada
- Scott Hornung, Vice President, Engineering & Project Management, Canada
- Eric Weise, Vice President, Engineering
- Nelson Segura, Vice President, Finance & Accounting