Caiman Energy II is an independent midstream energy company that provides the infrastructure and services necessary to move natural gas products from the wellhead to market. Consistent with management’s past business success, Caiman’s strategy centers around building a natural gas midstream business focused on the greenfield development of gathering, compression, treating, processing, fractionation and transportation assets in the Utica shale, where the team can successfully leverage its experience and relationships.
Caiman manages and operates Blue Racer Midstream, which was formed in December 2012 to own, operate, develop and acquire midstream assets in the Utica Shale and certain adjacent areas in the Marcellus Shale. Blue Racer provides natural gas gathering, compression, dehydrating, treating, processing and transportation services and NGL fractionation and transportation services. Blue Racer also gathers, stabilizes and transports condensate. Blue Racer’s assets, which consist primarily of gathering pipelines, processing plants, fractionators and related equipment, form an interconnected midstream “Super System,” which enables Blue Racer to gather and process natural gas, fractionate NGLs and redeliver residue gas and purity NGL products at multiple locations on its system, regardless of where on its system it receives natural gas or receives NGLs from its producer customers.
Caiman's senior management team has more than 200 years of experience in designing, building, owning, operating, and acquiring midstream assets, including extensive experience in the Barnett, Haynesville and Marcellus shale plays.
- Jack Lafield, Chairman
- Stephen L. Arata, Chief Executive Officer
- Richard D. Moncrief, President & Chief Operating Officer
- Scott Williams, Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer
- Kyle T. Irons, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- Daniel Wentworth, Senior Vice President, Business Development
- Marc Halbritter, Senior Vice President, Business Development, NGLs
- Steven Green, Senior Vice President, Engineering & Operations
- Tony Strehlow, Senior Vice President & Chief Accounting Officer
- Christopher Juban, Senior Vice President & General Counsel