Aspen Midstream is an independent energy company launched in 2017 to fill strategic voids in the North American midstream sector. The company offers a full-service portfolio of midstream solutions, including natural gas gathering, processing, compression and treating; condensate stabilization and vapor recovery; crude oil gathering and terminaling.
In October 2018 Aspen announced it is constructing a large diameter residue pipeline and both a lean and a rich gas gathering system in the Austin Chalk play in Texas. The Aspen Austin Chalk System is strategically located to ensure producer access to premium residue and NGL markets and spans the Giddings Field, including Washington, Fayette and Burleson counties, along with portions of Austin, Brazos, Colorado and Waller counties. The system is expected to be in service by the third quarter of 2019.
Aspen Midstream is led by a group of energetic oil and gas professionals with a proven ability to execute on growth-oriented midstream projects. The company's founders collectively have vast experience working in areas across the country including the Eagle Ford Shale, Delaware Basin, Midland Basin, Mid-Continent, Haynesville Shale and the Barnett Shale.
- James Clarke, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder
- Stephen Reilly, Chief Commercial Office r& Co-Founder
- Robert Underwood, P.E., Chief Operating Officer & Co-Founder
- Bret M. Allan, Chief Financial Officer
- Matt Ray, Vice President, Business Development & Co-Founder
- Matthew Cunningham, Vice President, Engineering & Operations
- Benjamin Kardell, Vice President, Finance
- Blayne Dowell, Vice President of Accounting, Controller