Nuevo Midstream Dos is a Houston-based energy company formed in 2015 to design, build and operate world-class midstream systems and deliver superior service to oil and gas producers across North America. Nuevo Dos is pursuing organic and strategic acquisition opportunities across North America. Capabilities include natural gas gathering, compression, treating, processing and transportation; fractionation and NGL storage and takeaway; gathering, storage and transportation of crude oil and condensate; and marketing solutions.
Nuevo Dos is led by the core management team that formed Nuevo Midstream, LLC in 2011 and built a significant midstream footprint in the Delaware Basin of West Texas and Southeast New Mexico before selling to Western Gas Partners, LP in October 2014. The team has a successful track record in strategic midstream design, large project development, operations, product marketing and energy finance, as well as a deep working knowledge of the challenges and opportunities that producers face in shale plays across North America.
- Randy Ziebarth, President & Chief Executive Officer
- Mike Purcell, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- Dwight Serrett, Senior Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- John Florence, Vice President, Business Development
- Mary Frances Deibert, Manager, Marketing & Business Development
- John "Jay" Lendrum III, Chairman