Based in San Antonio and founded in 2015, Stakeholder Midstream is an independent midstream oil and gas company serving producers operating in unconventional shale plays across North America. Services include in-field natural gas gathering, compression, treating and processing services; innovative NGL solutions; and crude oil gathering, transportation and storage.
Stakeholder founding principals Gaylon Gray and Rob Liddell worked together at TexStar Midstream Services LP (now Southcross Energy Partners, LP, NYSE: SXE). During their tenure at TexStar, Mr. Gray and Mr. Liddell secured 375,000 acres of dedications and negotiated $1 billion of guaranteed revenues to support their deployment of more than $1.4 billion of capital on greenfield projects. Mr. Gray and Mr. Liddell grew TexStar Midstream from four to more than 100 employees prior to the merger with Southcross.
- Robert F. Liddell, Principal & Co-Chief Executive Officer
- Gaylon E. Gray, Principal & Co-Chief Executive Officer
- Marvin Webb, Chief Financial Officer
- Danny Craig, Senior Vice President, Business Development
- Durell J. Johnson, Senior Vice President, Engineering and Operations
- Brett Baker, Vice President, Business Development
- Shannon F. Neill, Vice President, Accounting
- Matthew E. Casey, Vice President, Finance & Corporate Development