Lucid Energy Group is a diversified energy company providing a full suite of midstream services to producers working in the Permian's Midland and Delaware basins. The Lucid management team has broad experience in the energy industry, including significant experience in gas and liquids marketing and owning and operating gathering, treating and processing assets. The company’s core capabilities include gas gathering, compression, gas processing, transportation, fractionation, sour gas treating and nitrogen rejection as well as crude oil gathering, storage, transportation, off-spec condensate handling, sour liquids treating, condensate stabilization and blending.
The combined Lucid companies (Lucid Energy Group, LLC and Lucid Energy Group II, LLC) are the largest privately held natural gas processor working in the Permian Basin, with 930 million cubic feet of natural gas processing capacity and more than 3,600 miles of pipeline in operation.
- Michael J. Latchem, President & Chief Executive Officer
- Jay L. Langham, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- Scott Brown, Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer
- Ryan Moss, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- Rodney Madden, Senior Vice President, Business Development & Commercial, Crude
- Robert Suehs, Vice President, Operations
- Stew Fuller, Vice President, Finance
- Jennifer Rost, Vice President & Senior Counsel