Caiman Energy II is an independent midstream energy company that provides the infrastructure and services necessary to move natural gas products from the wellhead to market. Caiman's senior management team has more than 170 years of experience in designing, building, owning, operating and acquiring midstream assets in shale plays including the Barnett, Haynesville and Marcellus and has a strong reputation for superior producer service, the ability to quickly design and build midstream infrastructure and a track record of operational safety and reliability. Caiman's mission is to leverage its partners' deep industry experience to become a premier provider of midstream services to oil and gas producers and end users. Consistent with management’s past business success, Caiman’s strategy centers around building a natural gas midstream business focused on the greenfield development of gathering, compression, treating, processing, fractionation and transportation assets in the Utica shale where the team can successfully leverage its experience and relationships.
In April 2012, Caiman I's subsidiary, Caiman Eastern Midstream (substantially all of Caiman's assets in the Marcellus Shale), was sold to Williams Partners (NYSE: WPZ) for $2.5 billion. Caiman Energy II is currently focused on the Utica and Marcellus shale plays, two of the largest active shale development plays in the United States. In December 2012, Caiman announced the formation of Blue Racer Midstream, a $1.5 billion joint venture with Dominion (NYSE: D) to develop midstream infrastructure in the Utica and the Marcellus. Caiman manages and operates Blue Racer Midstream. Significant drilling activity throughout the core areas of Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia is providing a better understanding of the tremendous potential of these liquids-rich reservoirs. Caiman is strongly encouraged by its initial successes in the Utica and is excited about the opportunities to continue partnering with producers to meet their midstream requirements.
- Jack Lafield, Chairman
- Stephen L. Arata, Chief Executive Officer
- Richard D. Moncrief, President & Chief Operating Officer
- Scott Williams, Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer
- Kyle T. Irons, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- Daniel Wentworth, Senior Vice President, Business Development
- Marc Halbritter, Senior Vice President, Business Development, NGLs
- Steven Green, Senior Vice President, Engineering & Operations
- Tony Strehlow, Senior Vice President & Chief Accounting Officer
- Christopher Juban, Senior Vice President & General Counsel